Have you ever been in the middle of project only to find the screw you need isn’t close to hand? Then you find yourself rummaging through your toolbox, causing stress and aggravation. Keeping your wood screws organised is a great way to increase efficiency and makes life easier when on the go. For this reason, Optimaxx have designed the Midi Case to keep your woodscrews organised and protected on site.
WHAT ARE OPTIMAXX WOOD SCREWS?
Optimaxx is recognised as the highest performing range of wood screws in the market. By incorporating a range of application benefits, Optimaxx have taken wood screw technology to a whole new level.
KEY FEATURES OF OPTIMAXX WOOD SCREWS:
• Consistent self-drill slash point pulls you in smoothly and quickly whilst pulling out the material from the hole
• Razor-sharp point gives an immediate start in even the hardest surfaces
• Sharp saw-tooth formation enables a fast penetration without a pilot hole
• Double reinforces collar strengthens underside of the head
• Wide, deep pozi recess dramatically reduces cam-out
• Unique 24 groove design self-countersinks into all materials
• Sharp, wide, deep thread formation for fast continuous insertion
What is the Optimaxx Midi Case?
The Optimaxx Midi Case offers a robust design that enables tradespeople to easily carry their wood screws on the go without worrying about breakage. The case includes six interchangeable compartments of two different sizes. Therefore, offering you the opportunity to build your organiser layout according to your preference. With an ergonomic design handle, this sturdy case provides a firm grip to ensure comfortable carrying on site.
The Midi Case can be purchased with an assortment of Optimaxx woodscrews, known as the ‘Optimaxx Midi Case Starter Pack’. This pack includes the following woodscrews:
• 200 4mm x 25mm
• 200 4mm x 30mm
• 200 4mm x 35mm
• 200 4mm x 45mm
• 200 4mm x 50mm
• 200 4mm x 70mm
Check out the Optimaxx range at ITS online or in store today!